01. Raise – Intro (Monumental Edit)
02. Daddy’s Groove and Little Mark – Shorebreak (Magic Island Original Mix)
03. Maarcos – Blaze (Dirty South Edit) w/ Dirty South & Those Usual Suspects feat. Erik Hecht – Walking Alone (Acapella)
04. Raise – Page Two (Instrumental) w/ The Aston Shuffle – Won’t Get Lost (Acapella) (Raise Edit)
05. Paris & Simo, Merk & Kremont – Tundra
06. Thomas Gold – Sing2Me w/ Justice – We Are Your Friends (Acapella) w/Marcus Schossow – Reverie (Michael Calfan Remix) (Raise Edit)
07. Avicii – I Could Be the One (DubVision Remix)
08. Alesso – Nillionaire w/ Jacob Plant – Fire (Raise Edit)
09. Nicky Romero & Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano feat. Fast Eddie – S.O.T.U.
11. Dirty South, Alesso, Ruben Haze – City Of Dreams (Showtek Remix)
12. Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, DubVision -Triton
13. Arty – Together We Are (Instrumental Mix)
Banks is absolutely incredible and everyone nowadays is all go deeper and shit… so we did….
NOTE ABOUT THE SONG: Well we heard this tune somewhere, we already knew of Banks and loved her… As soon as we heard this song it just connected with us. Who hasn’t ben in this position where all you want it to be taken back, but no matter how hard you try nothing happens, change or not, there is no hope. So we thought we would take this sad moment and give it some balls. With our additions It still had this dark sinister sexy quality but now it kinda throws that proverbial leather jacket and boots on and heads out for the night to move on…
NOTE FROM THIS PROMOTER WHO DATES ONE OF OUR GF’S BEST FRIENDS & ONLY LISTENS TO DEEP HOUSE… “You guys just don’t get deep house, its too mature for your taste…’ Well guy, put this in your deep house pipe and smoke it…
She is also on tour with The Weekdnd, we saw her at Radio City, and she is INCREDIBLE!
1) Alex wears real glasses and girls think its fun to take them off and wear them, the fact here is, it is not fucking cool cause he needs them to see…
2) The Panini’s at star bucks are really delicious, esp ham and cheese…
3) The Beatles once had to stop touring because none of their amplifiers even modified were loud enough to compete with the screaming fans….
Ivan Roudyk & Red Max have recently lifted the lid on their nod to the House music mecca we all call the white isle. As the season on the island draws to a close and the world’s finest clubs shut their doors, we’re left with our memories and begin the countdown to 2014. The pair draws on a collection of famous sounds that any veteran of the island will recall. From the blissed out pads we all associate with Ibiza, to the tribalistic percussion, infamous piano lines and brass sections reminiscent from yesteryear, everything about ‘God Bless Ibiza’ is carved with Balearic inspirations that make you feel like you’re back on the island with a cocktail in hand and the sun on your face. The breakdown brings a speech that reinforces the intentions behind this track. The people, the music and the atmosphere that makes people go back year after year are all well documented in the words portrayed in the single.
The sounds of Ibiza change all the time, but this release is a beautiful thumbs up to the styles that helped carve the island’s famous reputation. If you’re down with House music that makes you feel good, Ivan Roudyk & Red Max have got you well covered with this one.
With a whole lot more lined up into the winter season, the guys at Electrica may well be missing Ibiza, but they’ll be kept busy enough with their fine-looking release schedule ahead of them.
Vocal & text : Andain https://www.facebook.com/andainofficial
Producer/Remixer/Mixing&Mastering: Funkybasstard aka Ionut Burlacu email@example.com
Track: Beautiful things